Whether you want to know which Apple Watch model you have to check watchOS compatibility or are looking to sell it to upgrade to a new one, follow along for how to easily identify which Apple Watch model you’ve got.
- Next story Apple's streaming video hits iPhones, iPads, and Apple TV for free in early 2019
- Previous story How to shoot stunning black-and-white photos on iPhone
Popular News this month
- How to rename folders on iPhone and iPad
- 9to5Mac Daily: October 19, 2018
- How to rock out with a GarageBand Jam Session
- Apple Self-Driving Car Involved in Minor Collision on October 15
- Jony Ive explains why Apple Park is a game-changer for designers
- Tim Cook calls on Bloomberg to retract Chinese spy chip claims
- Apple urges devs to get macOS apps notarized as free of malware
- Lack of iPhone XR delivery delays suggest softer launch demand than iPhone XS
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls on Bloomberg to Retract Supply Chain Hack Story: 'There's No Truth to This'
- Tim Cook Calls for Retraction in Bloomberg Story About Spy Chips on iCloud Servers