The iPhone comes with some cool dynamic wallpapers — they’re the ones where blobs of color float around the screen like the wax in a lava lamp. But did you know that you can create your own Dynamic Wallpaper using your own Live Photos?
- Next story Apple Buys 50 Business Class Seats From San Francisco to Shanghai Every Day
- Previous story Possibilities of a Triple-Lens iPhone Camera: Improved 3D Sensing, Zoom, and Low-Light Photos
Popular News this month
- Grab the best new photo, note-sketching and text-fixing apps you’ll see this week
- How to Watch Apple’s ‘It’s Show Time’ Event Live
- WSJ details how Tim Cook steered Apple towards Services since 2014, confirms $9.99/mo each for Starz/Showtime/HBO TV and News
- Samsung Galaxy S10 vs iPhone XS Camera Comparison
- How Apple’s push into new services could strain its relationships with developers & competitors
- Map out and eliminate your Wi-Fi’s weak spots [Deals]
- What’s the best note-taking app for the Mac?
- AirPods 2 Pre-Orders Now Shipping with Estimated Delivery by Tuesday
- Apple’s Netflix-for-games service could launch on Monday
- Apple May Reveal the Rumored ‘Netflix for Games’ Subscription Service During March 25 Event