Apple’s all-new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max go on sale today. If you’re new to the world of iPhones, you might be wondering how exactly to get started. Apple has a long and detailed setup wizard but they don’t provide important information or context. But that’s why we’re here.
- Next story First iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 Pre-orders Now Arriving
- Previous story Potential UPS website error shows iPhone XS delivery dates pushed to Monday, causes alarm for early buyers
Popular News this month
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Apple snaps up massive manufacturing space in Milpitas, California
- Apple's iPhone XS Max smashes Google's Pixel 3 in benchmark testing
- Totallee releases new super thin iPhone XR cases available now
- The Best iPhone XR Cases
- Logitech Crayon makes iPad learning more fun [Review]
- Cult of Mac Magazine: Meet the hardware hacker who built an iPhone from scratch
- Remaining artifacts from Steve Jobs' Jackling mansion may be headed to auction