Annoyed that your MacBook starts up as soon as you open the lid? Here’s how to switch off AutoBoot. Don’t worry, it’ll still wake from sleep.
- Next story Apple Releases Sixth Developer Beta of macOS Catalina
- Previous story Ivory, Moss, & Navy Powerbeats Pro on sale from August 22
- Review: Fledging Hubble for iPad brings more ports and protection to your tablet
- Poll: Do you think Apple will ever release another iMac Pro?
- Tested: Aegis Secure Key 3nxc is a great privacy-protecting USB-C key
- Win the Apple Watch International Women's Day challenge with a quick workout
- Logic Pros Marketplace: New, discounted, and FREE creative tools to fuel your recording rig
- Review: Moment's MagSafe accessories highlight the versatility of iPhone 12
- How to use the Magic Keyboard shortcuts on the iPad Air and iPad Pro
- This week’s top stories: What to expect from the iPhone through 2023, iOS 14.5 changes, more
- Hands On: Solo New York iPad cases and electronics bags are trendy carry-alls that won't break your budget
- Kuo says Apple could release AR contact lenses within a decade, would you wear them?