Your shiny new Apple Watch is great for logging workouts. But it comes up short when you want to review your training progress and share your workout history with friends. Everything gets bundled in the Activity and Health apps on your iPhone, which are pretty basic. That’s where third-party apps like Strava come in. Strava […]
- Next story New Apple Maps Cars Spotted in Los Angeles
- Previous story Review: The Nikon Z7 camera is a future-forward mirrorless camera powerhouse
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12