Your shiny new Apple Watch is great for logging workouts. But it comes up short when you want to review your training progress and share your workout history with friends. Everything gets bundled in the Activity and Health apps on your iPhone, which are pretty basic. That’s where third-party apps like Strava come in. Strava […]
- Next story New Apple Maps Cars Spotted in Los Angeles
- Previous story Review: The Nikon Z7 camera is a future-forward mirrorless camera powerhouse
Popular News this month
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?
- Review: POW Audio's Una X is a portable, collapsible wireless party speaker