Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting are easy to use on the iPhones 8 and X, but there are a few neat features that aren’t so obvious.
- Next story Happy Hour Podcast 151 | Jony Ive’s design return, TV app deep dive, Apple buys Shazam
- Previous story Tim Cook writes opinion piece with Charles Koch urging Congress to protect 'Dreamers'
Popular News this month
- If you're having problems with iOS 11.2.6 and your AirPods, disconnect them, then re-link to your iPhone
- Dish Reports Sling TV Has Grown to 2.2M Subscribers as of the End of 2017
- Facebook Messenger now lets you easily turn one-on-one video calls into group calls
- Tim Cook Discusses Culture at Apple and More in New Interview
- Tim Cook loves saying ‘no’ to ideas, just like Steve Jobs did
- 'Fire Emblem Heroes' most profitable Nintendo/DeNA mobile game, 'Angry Birds Champions' tournaments have cash prizes
- Tim Cook Says Apple is Always Focused on 'Products and People' Over Wall Street Expectations
- How to install Windows on a Mac
- Tim Cook FastCo interview: Apple not a follower; working on products well into 2020s; not in it for the money
- 5 things to look out for at Mobile World Congress