Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting are easy to use on the iPhones 8 and X, but there are a few neat features that aren’t so obvious.
- Next story Happy Hour Podcast 151 | Jony Ive’s design return, TV app deep dive, Apple buys Shazam
- Previous story Tim Cook writes opinion piece with Charles Koch urging Congress to protect 'Dreamers'
Popular News this month
- Apple's Phil Schiller confirms Steam Link iOS app failed to meet App Store guidelines
- Apple's Phil Schiller Explains Why Valve's Steam Link App Was Rejected
- Starbucks' nationwide bias training will use iPads
- Following rejection, Phil Schiller says Apple is working with Valve to bring Steam Link to iOS
- Netgear informs Arlo users of potential security threat, suggests changing passwords
- How to Download a Copy of All the Data Apple Collects About You
- Ring in Memorial Day with massively discounted gear and gadgets [Deals]
- Become A Cybersecurity And Pentesting Whiz With This Cyber Security Course & eBook Bundle [Deals Hub]
- iOS 12 to Allow iPhones to Unlock Doors Via NFC
- Review: Lifx Beam is a fun way to add HomeKit accent lighting to your walls