Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting are easy to use on the iPhones 8 and X, but there are a few neat features that aren’t so obvious.
- Next story Happy Hour Podcast 151 | Jony Ive’s design return, TV app deep dive, Apple buys Shazam
- Previous story Tim Cook writes opinion piece with Charles Koch urging Congress to protect 'Dreamers'
Popular News this month
- How to control HomePod audio on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Highlights Positive Reviews for the iPhone XR
- PSA: It’s not just you, Amazon Alexa is down for many users
- Apple shares iPhone XR reviews ahead of Friday launch
- Tim Cook to praise GDPR, push for ‘federal privacy law’ in US, and more during keynote in Brussels
- Apple Highlights iPhone XR Reviews
- How to stream the 2018 World Series on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
- Pokémon GO Halloween Event Starts Today Includes a Legendary Out of the Sinnoh Region
- Bucardo brought back the pocket watch from near extinction, and it looks great on your Apple watch
- Killer deals: Up to $1,000 off 15" MacBook Pros (upgraded models on sale from $2,099) with no sales tax outside NY & NJ