Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting are easy to use on the iPhones 8 and X, but there are a few neat features that aren’t so obvious.
- Next story Happy Hour Podcast 151 | Jony Ive’s design return, TV app deep dive, Apple buys Shazam
- Previous story Tim Cook writes opinion piece with Charles Koch urging Congress to protect 'Dreamers'
Popular News this month
- Apple is opening its first store in Kyoto, Japan this month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9’s OLED Panel Sets a New Standard for Smartphone Displays
- Motorola’s next flagship is the most shameful iPhone X clone
- 12-inch MacBook shortage hints at impending refresh
- How to Use Secure Code AutoFill in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave
- Apple rolls out new betas for macOS, tvOS and watchOS
- How to customize Voice Feedback for Siri
- Select 12-inch MacBook models sold out at Best Buy, could hint at fall refresh
- Apple met with developers to 2017 to push app subscriptions
- Apple stores in Orland Park, Irvine expanding to new locations on August 18th