Sharing photos and videos that you shoot on your iPhone isn’t always totally straightforward. There are lots of common edge cases when formatting and quality just isn’t preserved, and it can be difficult to master what works and where without lots of experience. That’s why Johann Werk put together a thorough flow chart that walks you through how each method works.
- Next story Hulu Live TV gains more 60fps channels, push notifications for sports
- Previous story Next-gen Lightning connector could seal out water
Popular News this month
- Apple Plans to Fix 16-inch MacBook Pro’s Popping Sound Issue with Future Software Update
- How to fix the new 16-inch MacBook Pro’s clicking speakers
- Apple’s 2020 budget phone could be dubbed ‘iPhone 9’? Seriously?
- Apple plugs along with macOS 10.15.2 beta 4 for developers
- Apple Park to host Toys for Tots open house
- Iconic Arizona Apple store wins design award
- Apple confirms 16-inch MacBook Pro 'popping' sound is software issue
- Game of Thrones star joins Dickinson for season 2
- Last chance: Save 15% on Mifa’s amazing Apple Watch bands
- Apple Advises iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case Users to Update to iOS 13.2 to Ensure Camera Button Works Properly