The iconic PC strategy game, ROME: Total War, is launching on iPad later this week. The game was first launched as a desktop PC game in 2004 (a Mac version followed in 2010) and received high acclaim in the strategy game sector. Players participate in full-3D historical battles – controlling infantry, calvary and artillery – taking advantage of flanking strategy, positioning and fatigue to overcome their opponents. The game received stellar reviews and Feral Interactive is bringing the full experience to the App Store as a $9.99 iPad game this Thursday, on November 10th.
- Next story Samsung Galaxy S8 to Debut 'Viv', the AI Assistant From the Creators of Siri
- Previous story Grab this iPhone 7 Plus leather holster for just $34.95 today!
- Apple Music pricing: Individual, family, and student plans, and how to save
- Unreleased ‘Beats Studio Buds’ Show Up in iOS 14.6 Release Candidate
- Pick from 5 Kodak projectors and screens for a great DIY movie night
- WWDC costs Apple $50M a year, new Apple Park developer center coming
- HomePod Will Support Spatial Audio for Apple Music, But Not Lossless Audio
- Oculus update set to enable impressive mixed reality capture on iPhone XS and later
- Video Shows 2020 Magic Keyboard ‘Works Fine’ With 2021 M1 iPad Pro
- AirPods lose out on Apple Music lossless audio streaming
- Apple working on 'Beats Studio Pro' with new form factor, betas suggest
- New 'Beats Studio Buds' Revealed in iOS and tvOS 14.6