Instagram is rolling out an update today that adds new features for stickers in both Stories and Direct messaging. The new features include more custom geostickers for cities, a new selfie sticker, and a “sticker pinning” feature that gives you more options for adding stickers to videos.
- Next story Instagram Stories Now Has More Daily Active Users Than Snapchat
- Previous story NHL Adds iPad Pros Behind the Bench for the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Popular News this month
- How to unlock additional five additional themes in Tweetbot 5 for iOS
- Apple self-driving cars are far safer than Google’s
- Apple Signs Lease for Large Manufacturing Facility in Milpitas, California
- Get ‘Cirkus’ Mac and iOS task management app for free [Video]
- Premiere Rush, Drafts, BestPhoto and other amazing apps of the week
- LG Ultra Fine 4K monitors are on sale for $269 today only, compatible with Apple's current MacBook Pro
- Hands on with the 40mm women's Hermes Apple Watch Series 4
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro