Following their original announcement, Instagram has begun rolling out live video to all their US users. To commemorate the occasion Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, Instagram’s CEO and CTO respectively are live streaming the event over at the official Instagram account. Instagram’s live video feature is another way the company is hoping to promote sharing freely and in the moment.
- Next story Shigeru Miyamoto: Apple and Nintendo See Eye to Eye on Simplicity
- Previous story Instagram Live Video Expands to All Users in the U.S.
Popular News this month
- Steam Dropping Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and Earlier
- Score a slick, self-flying drone with premium optics [Deals]
- 9 hours left: 10% off tech or 15% off everything else at eBay
- Lawsuit alleges Apple’s iPhone XS marketing images deceptively hide the notch
- How to Play Music from Apple Music on Amazon Echo with Alexa
- This week’s top stories: Apple Music launches on Amazon Echo, a major Philips Hue update, more
- Woman says water-resistant iPhone helped save her life after rough waters capsized her boat in Japan
- Benchmarked: Razer Blade Stealth versus 13-inch MacBook Pro with function keys
- Turn your iPad into a podcasting machine [Cult of Mac Magazine No. 275]
- International roaming is a killer. This $42 chip keeps your travel fees in check. [Deals]