Following their original announcement, Instagram has begun rolling out live video to all their US users. To commemorate the occasion Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, Instagram’s CEO and CTO respectively are live streaming the event over at the official Instagram account. Instagram’s live video feature is another way the company is hoping to promote sharing freely and in the moment.
- Next story Shigeru Miyamoto: Apple and Nintendo See Eye to Eye on Simplicity
- Previous story Instagram Live Video Expands to All Users in the U.S.
Popular News this month
- Apple Moving More LCD Orders to Japan Display and Investing $100 Million to Help Restructuring
- Apple to reportedly invest $100M in struggling supplier Japan Display
- iPhone getting a built-in doggy detector and kitty catcher
- Apple reportedly investing $100M in Japan Display, shifting it more LCD orders
- Apple Watch fall detection helps 87-year-old woman call emergency services after car accident
- Apple Watch and iPad with LTE head for Xfinity Mobile
- Hands-On With the New tvOS 13 Update for Fourth and Fifth-Generation Apple TV
- 9to5Mac Daily: June 26, 2019 – Apple Pay in Europe, Apple acquires a self-driving startup
- Polar Ignite hopes to compete with Apple Watch in health tracking
- Verizon’s new truly unlimited data plan sounds too good to be true