Following their original announcement, Instagram has begun rolling out live video to all their US users. To commemorate the occasion Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, Instagram’s CEO and CTO respectively are live streaming the event over at the official Instagram account. Instagram’s live video feature is another way the company is hoping to promote sharing freely and in the moment.
- Next story Shigeru Miyamoto: Apple and Nintendo See Eye to Eye on Simplicity
- Previous story Instagram Live Video Expands to All Users in the U.S.
Popular News this month
- Student faces lengthy prison spell for drug-dealing iOS app
- Apple’s latest ad will make believe an Apple Watch can fly
- The Nest Secure has a hidden microphone, and Google didn't tell owners for 18 months
- Xiaomi back to its old tricks with a blatant copy of macOS Mojave’s dynamic wallpaper
- Qualcomm Again Urging U.S. Regulators to Ban iPhone Import
- Best AirPods deals of February 2019
- iPhone supply chain settling down, stabilizing after rough holiday quarter
- Apple Releases New ‘Freedom of Cellular’ Apple Watch Series 4 Ad
- After smart blinds come HomeKit-compatible smart shutters, with hidden features [Video]
- New Apple Watch Series 4 Ad Promotes the 'Freedom of Cellular'