Users have discovered a bug in the iOS 13 beta which makes it easy for people to access the “Website & App Passwords” data in Settings. The security flaw makes it simple to bypass the biometric authentication section in Settings when accessing your iCloud Keychain passwords. It does this by letting users keep tapping the […]
- Next story Hackintosh will challenge the might of Apple’s new Mac Pro
- Previous story Prime Day monitor deal: LG UltraFine 4K & 5K displays on sale from $269
Popular News this month
- Last-chance holiday deals: up to $1,800 off Macs, iPads, AirPods, Apple Watch
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?