Does the above picture of a lotus seed pod freak you out? If so, there’s a chance you suffer from the phobia “trypophobia,” the fear of small holes in certain configurations. You know what else apparently could trigger your trypophobia? The new iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Plus with its cluster of three lenses. And […]
- Next story Which iPhone 11 Pro Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 256GB or 512GB?
- Previous story Which Color iPhone 11 Should You Buy – Black, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, or (Product) RED?
Popular News this month
- Senators pile on Goldman Sachs over alleged Apple Card bias, bank to offer shared household credit line
- Apple Music Replay aggregates users' top-played songs of the year
- Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak Updated with Massive Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Construction of baby doll 'Jericho' teased in latest 'Servant' trailer
- Counterfeit iPhone and iPad repair scheme costs Apple over $6 million, authorities say
- Apple Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Apple TV+ Show 'Servant'
- Counterfeit iPhone, iPad trafficking scheme cost Apple more than $6M
- Poll: Are you buying Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro?
- Killer deal: Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro drops to $1,399 ($400 off)
- Apple Heart Study demonstrates promise of consumer wearables in medicine, with a few caveats