Does the above picture of a lotus seed pod freak you out? If so, there’s a chance you suffer from the phobia “trypophobia,” the fear of small holes in certain configurations. You know what else apparently could trigger your trypophobia? The new iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Plus with its cluster of three lenses. And […]
- Next story Which iPhone 11 Pro Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 256GB or 512GB?
- Previous story Which Color iPhone 11 Should You Buy – Black, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, or (Product) RED?
- Snapchat launches new augmented reality Lenses to celebrate Pride Month
- Apple stock could reach crazy highs after pandemic recovery
- CIA's 'woefully lax' security allowed the 'Vault 7' data breach
- Pressure mounts on Tim Cook to testify to Congress as other tech CEOs agree
- Apple on the hook for $109 million to patent aggregator WiLAN
- New Facebook and Instagram Options Let US Users Turn Off Political Ads
- Apple’s diversity head leaves the company with no replacement yet named
- Email startup accuses Apple of behaving like ‘gangsters’ with in-app payment demands
- Great news for Mac looms, at a historic WWDC
- Google Meet Videoconferencing Coming to Gmail iOS App