Does the above picture of a lotus seed pod freak you out? If so, there’s a chance you suffer from the phobia “trypophobia,” the fear of small holes in certain configurations. You know what else apparently could trigger your trypophobia? The new iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Plus with its cluster of three lenses. And […]
- Next story Which iPhone 11 Pro Storage Capacity Should You Buy — 64GB, 256GB or 512GB?
- Previous story Which Color iPhone 11 Should You Buy – Black, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, or (Product) RED?
Popular News this month
- 7 out of 10 Apple Watch customers are first time buyers, not upgraders
- iOS 13 Release: How to Prepare Your iPhone
- iPhone 11 Pro Max has new battery design, ditches L-shaped motherboard
- iPhone 11 Pro Max teardown shows off larger battery, compact rectangular logic board, more
- Plex partners with Lionsgate to expand its collection of free streaming movies
- Tech lab expands test as it gets ready to review the iPhone 11 cameras
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max All Feature Thicker and Heavier Single-Cell Batteries
- iPhone 11 Pro Diary: Sample photos in reviews have really whetted my appetite
- Apple: European Commission doesn’t understand our business
- Apple using recycled rare earth elements in iPhone 11 Taptic Engine