One of the great benefits of modern cell phones and carriers is that you’re able to put calls on hold while you’re currently in a phone call. While you could easily create a 3-way call, that’s not always convenient nor appropriate for the case. In comes Call waiting, a feature that lets you have two separate calls and lets you interact with an incoming call. Disabling the feature will force all incoming calls to go to voicemail if you’re currently in a call.
- Next story Verizon eyes Apple as partner for 5G TV rollout
- Previous story YouTube Testing New Explore Tab on Mobile Devices
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12