Apple’s second-generation iPhone SE 2 will be its most affordable smartphone yet, according to one reliable analyst. The upcoming device, which is expected to look like iPhone 8 and be powered by Apple’s new A13 Bionic chip, is expected to cost less than $400 when it goes on sale in early 2020. Millions of Apple […]
- Next story Apple's Maps Revamp Creeps into Midwest U.S.
- Previous story Apple Sending User Data to Chinese Company for Fraudulent Website Warnings in Safari
Popular News this month
- Apple Park holding special ‘Neighborhood Open House’ with Toys for Tots drive in California
- Apple Likely to Name the iPhone SE 2 as iPhone 9
- iPhone 9 could be the new ‘SE 2’ in 2020, source claims
- Unlikely rumor claims 'iPhone SE 2' will be called 'iPhone 9'
- 9to5Mac Happy Hour 254: Apple award season, 16-inch MacBook Pro experience, no Lightning port iPhone future
- Match Paint Colors Instantly With This Handy Gadget [Deals Hub]
- Review: Nomad Active Strap finally makes leather waterproof
- iPhone SE 2 Might Actually Be Called the iPhone 9
- Samsung Might Soon Release Galaxy Buds+ to Compete with AirPods Pro
- 'Truth be Told,' 'Hala,' now streaming on Apple TV+