The 2017 iPhone is expected to be the most futuristic device Apple’s ever made, but concept artist Martin Hajek shows that dipping into the past could be a gorgeous decision. Taking inspiration from the original iPhone, Hajek’s retro iPhone concept recalls the curvy aluminum back of the first iPhone and gives it fresh look up […]
- Next story Apple Pay Gains Support at More Than 20 New Banks and Credit Unions in U.S., Russia
- Previous story What do you want to see in the next Mac Pro?
Popular News this month
- Student faces lengthy prison spell for drug-dealing iOS app
- Apple’s latest ad will make believe an Apple Watch can fly
- The Nest Secure has a hidden microphone, and Google didn't tell owners for 18 months
- Xiaomi back to its old tricks with a blatant copy of macOS Mojave’s dynamic wallpaper
- Qualcomm Again Urging U.S. Regulators to Ban iPhone Import
- Best AirPods deals of February 2019
- iPhone supply chain settling down, stabilizing after rough holiday quarter
- Apple Releases New ‘Freedom of Cellular’ Apple Watch Series 4 Ad
- After smart blinds come HomeKit-compatible smart shutters, with hidden features [Video]
- New Apple Watch Series 4 Ad Promotes the 'Freedom of Cellular'