The 2017 iPhone is expected to be the most futuristic device Apple’s ever made, but concept artist Martin Hajek shows that dipping into the past could be a gorgeous decision. Taking inspiration from the original iPhone, Hajek’s retro iPhone concept recalls the curvy aluminum back of the first iPhone and gives it fresh look up […]
- Next story Apple Pay Gains Support at More Than 20 New Banks and Credit Unions in U.S., Russia
- Previous story What do you want to see in the next Mac Pro?
Popular News this month
- How to unlock additional five additional themes in Tweetbot 5 for iOS
- Apple self-driving cars are far safer than Google’s
- Apple Signs Lease for Large Manufacturing Facility in Milpitas, California
- Get ‘Cirkus’ Mac and iOS task management app for free [Video]
- Premiere Rush, Drafts, BestPhoto and other amazing apps of the week
- LG Ultra Fine 4K monitors are on sale for $269 today only, compatible with Apple's current MacBook Pro
- Hands on with the 40mm women's Hermes Apple Watch Series 4
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro