Last month, LastPass announced that it would soon be introducing a new “Families” plan for sharing passwords, bank account info, and other sensitive data among family members. We finally have pricing details on how much LastPass Families will cost, but in addition to that, the existing Premium option is seeing a price hike and a couple features from the Free plan are being removed.
- Next story Apple concept would let users customize display viewing angles for privacy
- Previous story Large iPhones have nearly killed off small screens among US users despite SE growth
Popular News this month
- Last-chance holiday deals: up to $1,800 off Macs, iPads, AirPods, Apple Watch
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?