Lenovo has a new iPhone X clone up its sleeve that’s unlike all the others. The upcoming Z5 has a stunning edge-to-edge display with incredibly slim bezels, but it is missing the controversial notch that has been slowly invading Android devices since Apple unveiled its latest flagship last September. The iPhone is the most iconic […]
- Next story New Yorker artist explains why he went from ‘technologically illiterate’ to iPad evangelist
- Previous story Researchers Discover Vulnerabilities in PGP/GPG Email Encryption Plugins, Users Advised to Uninstall Immediately
Popular News this month
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?
- How to password-protect any app on your iPhone or iPad