Linksys is expanding its Velop router lineup today with more budget-friendly options that still offer mesh capabilities. Linksys Velop already offers tri-band mesh Wi-Fi routers (which Apple Stores sell), but those cost $349 and $479 for two and three router systems. Now Linksys is introducing more affordable dual-band mesh Wi-Fi routers that start at $129…
- Next story Linksys Aims to Fill Apple's AirPort Void With Cheaper Dual-Band Velop Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Previous story WhatsApp Co-Founder Jan Koum Leaving Facebook after Disagreement over Data Sharing
Popular News this month
- Twelve South sale on Amazon knocks up to 69% off AirPods, Apple Watch, Mac & iPhone accessories
- Analyst: iPhone 12 could be a disappointment if carriers botch the 5G rollout
- Apple’s head of accessibility talks AirPods Live Listen, inspiration for new features, and more
- Lawmakers seek answers from Apple on the disclosure of foreign apps in the App Store
- Checkra1n Can Now Jailbreak iOS 13.3
- “Marriage Story” an emotional, uncomfortable journey through divorce
- What’s Your Favourite Apple Product of 2019?
- Top Stories: New Mac Pro Orders Begin, Apple Card iPhone Installments, iOS 13.3 Released
- Apple @ Work: Would an Enterprise Screen Time API force employees to disconnect from work?
- Review: POW Audio's Una X is a portable, collapsible wireless party speaker