Brian Bumbery, a veteran PR strategist who worked closely with musical acts including Metallica, Green Day, Madonna and others, has joined Apple as director of Apple Music Publicity. The move comes as part of a “larger transition” currently taking place with Apple Music. Former boss Jimmy Iovine has now completed his transition to more of […]
- Next story Report: Apple to ship highest number of new iPhones this fall since iPhone 6 peak
- Previous story Google’s FaceTime rival, Duo, is now optimized for iPad
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12