National security requests for user data from Apple doubled in the second half of 2016, compared to the first six months, Apple’s newly-published biannual transparency report reveals. Apple received somewhere between 5,750 and 5,999 orders during the July-December period of last year, compared to the 2,750 and 2,999 requests it was handed in the January-June […]
- Next story 2018 iPhone 9 to Feature 5.28-Inch and 6.46-Inch Display Sizes
- Previous story Hide your Instagram posts with a new archive option!
Popular News this month
- Apple’s 2020 budget phone could be dubbed ‘iPhone 9’? Seriously?
- Apple plugs along with macOS 10.15.2 beta 4 for developers
- Apple Park to host Toys for Tots open house
- Iconic Arizona Apple store wins design award
- Apple confirms 16-inch MacBook Pro 'popping' sound is software issue
- Game of Thrones star joins Dickinson for season 2
- Last chance: Save 15% on Mifa’s amazing Apple Watch bands
- Apple Advises iPhone 11 Smart Battery Case Users to Update to iOS 13.2 to Ensure Camera Button Works Properly
- How to quickly see and download Family Purchases on iPhone and iPad
- AAPL cruises to all-time high as overall US stock market sees gains