Alphabet’s Nest is developing remote sensors for its smart thermostat to allow temperature to be controlled on a room-by-room basis, reports Bloomberg. Competing smart thermostat products typically use units attached to radiators that detect the room temperature and adjust the flow to each room.
- Next story Shared Google Calendars not showing up on iPhone, iPad, and Mac? Here's the fix!
- Previous story Slow ‘iPhone Edition’ 3D Camera Sensor Production To Delay September Launch
- Snapchat launches new augmented reality Lenses to celebrate Pride Month
- Apple stock could reach crazy highs after pandemic recovery
- CIA's 'woefully lax' security allowed the 'Vault 7' data breach
- Pressure mounts on Tim Cook to testify to Congress as other tech CEOs agree
- Apple on the hook for $109 million to patent aggregator WiLAN
- New Facebook and Instagram Options Let US Users Turn Off Political Ads
- Apple’s diversity head leaves the company with no replacement yet named
- Email startup accuses Apple of behaving like ‘gangsters’ with in-app payment demands
- Great news for Mac looms, at a historic WWDC
- Google Meet Videoconferencing Coming to Gmail iOS App