Alphabet’s Nest is developing remote sensors for its smart thermostat to allow temperature to be controlled on a room-by-room basis, reports Bloomberg. Competing smart thermostat products typically use units attached to radiators that detect the room temperature and adjust the flow to each room.
- Next story Shared Google Calendars not showing up on iPhone, iPad, and Mac? Here's the fix!
- Previous story Slow ‘iPhone Edition’ 3D Camera Sensor Production To Delay September Launch
Popular News this month
- Kantar: iPhone 11 saw iOS market share up in every one of Apple’s key markets
- iPhone 11 Pro meets Tesla Cybertruck with Caviar’s ‘Cyberphone’ for an unlisted price
- Deals: Best Buy's 24-Hour Flash Sale Has Notable Low Prices on AirPods, iPad, Beats, and More
- Opinion: Apple’s record earnings suggest it has now found the magic formula
- Cowen drives AAPL target to $370 on iPhone return to growth
- Apple Now Worth More Than Germany's Entire DAX Stock Index
- J.P. Morgan joins bulls, hikes Apple stock target price to $350
- Sensor Tower: Nintendo's Mobile Games Reach $1 Billion in Lifetime Player Spending
- Apple averaged $1 billion dollars in revenue per day in the holiday quarter
- Tim Cook Says Apple Is Excited about 5G and AR Products