Apple’s optional insurance program fixes your iPhone if you break it, but you’ve been out of luck if your device gets stolen. Not any more. Apple just introduced AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss. There’s a drawback: this plan is shockingly expensive. Apple’s website points out, “AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss includes up to two incidents […]
- Next story Apple Watch Series 4 vs Series 3
- Previous story iPhone XR hands-on: New model called 'fascinating,' 'a super-strange phone'
Popular News this month
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Apple snaps up massive manufacturing space in Milpitas, California
- Apple's iPhone XS Max smashes Google's Pixel 3 in benchmark testing
- Totallee releases new super thin iPhone XR cases available now
- The Best iPhone XR Cases
- Logitech Crayon makes iPad learning more fun [Review]
- Cult of Mac Magazine: Meet the hardware hacker who built an iPhone from scratch
- Remaining artifacts from Steve Jobs' Jackling mansion may be headed to auction