Earlier this week, it was reported that Apple had been awarded a statewide contract in North Carolina. I spoke with Drew Elliot, Communications Director, for N.C. Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) as I wanted to learn more about why iPad, and more about how this deployment would work. Being in IT, I am always curious about the nuts and bolts of how these large deployments work.
- Next story Hands on: Final Draft 10 hangs on as the best tool for screenwriters
- Previous story Samsung Tries to Promote the New Galaxy Note 9 Without Showing the Phone in Latest ‘Ingenius’ Ads
Popular News this month
- 5G: What to know, why you should be excited, and how it will impact you
- Bordeaux Apple store robbed and vandalized in French riots
- Decision time: Choosing between the 11-inch versus the 12.9-inch iPad Pros
- How to Find iPhone XR UDID
- Latest ‘Surfer’s Journal’s Front and Back Covers Feature iPhone Photography
- Hands on: Must-have Mac audio tool Loopback reworked with major visual changes
- What features and changes do you want Apple to focus on with the 2019 iPhones? [Poll]
- Apple patent application describes AirPower privacy feature, support for different wireless charging standards
- iOS 12.1.1 vs iOS 12.1 Battery Life Test: Has it Improved?
- Tim Cook shows off latest Surfer’s Journal magazine cover shot with iPhone