Earlier this week, it was reported that Apple had been awarded a statewide contract in North Carolina. I spoke with Drew Elliot, Communications Director, for N.C. Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI) as I wanted to learn more about why iPad, and more about how this deployment would work. Being in IT, I am always curious about the nuts and bolts of how these large deployments work.
- Next story Hands on: Final Draft 10 hangs on as the best tool for screenwriters
- Previous story Samsung Tries to Promote the New Galaxy Note 9 Without Showing the Phone in Latest ‘Ingenius’ Ads
Popular News this month
- eBay Debuts New Smartphone Trade-In Program 'Instant Selling'
- iPhone XR could easily outsell iPhone XS
- HomePod is Ninth Most Popular Smart Speaker in United States According to Recent Survey
- iPhone XS Max destroys Pixel 3 XL in speedtest
- Apple Seeds Fifth Beta of tvOS 12.1 to Developers
- T-Mobile ranks best in customer retention and growth among major carriers in Q3 — CIRP
- Survey Shows Amazon is Dominating Smart Speaker Market; Apple HomePod in the Top 10
- Tim Cook showcases new apps and iPhone film during EU trip
- Review: Ultimate Ears' Boom 3 is a solid Bluetooth speaker with a few minor advantages
- Apple Seeds Fifth Beta of watchOS 5.1 to Developers