Popular open-source video player VLC is getting AirPlay support “in about a month.” VideoLan, the team behind it, also plans to make it easier for users to switch to VLC from iTunes. The confirmation comes just as VLC celebrated a staggering 3 billion downloads — around a quarter of which came from mobile devices. VLC should […]
- Next story Truck carrying secured Apple payload crashes in San Jose, killing one
- Previous story IMDB and Amazon shifts into free video streaming with ad-supported Freedive
Popular News this month
- EE and Virgin have the cheapest iPhone XS deals on now, which is best?
- These are all the games coming to Apple Arcade
- Some Apple News+ subscribers seeing crashes on app launch
- How to Use the 'Hey Siri' Command With AirPods (2nd Generation)
- Comment: Yesterday’s Apple event didn’t excite me – how about you?
- Apple Announces Instant Transfer With Fee for Apple Cash Transfers, Ends Credit Card Funded Peer Payments
- Two Austrian banks say Apple Pay is at last 'coming soon'
- How to Sign up for Apple News+ Outside the US and Canada
- Apple's services bonanza 'sizzle, but little steak' at launch, needs more details says analysts
- How to Wirelessly Charge Your AirPods