This morning Apple introduced new MacBook Pros with a refreshed keyboard, upgraded RAM and processors along with a TrueTone display. B&H is now offering pre-orders on all of today’s new announcements with the added benefit of no tax at the time of purchase for customers outside of New York or New Jersey. Remember, this perk is coming to an end in the near future, so it may be worth avoiding the added tax for a few months until your bill comes in April. You can see all of the listings down below.
- Next story 2018 MacBook Pro Models With Touch Bar Support 'Hey Siri'
- Previous story The Most Expensive and Powerful MacBook Pro Now Costs $6,898
Popular News this month
- GasBuddy app causing repeated iPhone crashes, Apple advises retail staff to uninstall app as workaround
- Super Micro CEO joins Tim Cook in calling on Bloomberg to retract spy chip story
- Apple's Tim Cook visits Berlin & Paris in advance of Brussels data privacy event
- Apple Identifies Issue With GasBuddy App Causing Some iPhones to Become Unresponsive
- Echo sells better but HomePod sells smarter
- How to use flashlight with iPhone
- New iPads are coming! Sell your old one now
- 9to5Mac Daily: October 22, 2018
- How to get extreme background blur in iPhone XS photos
- Tim Cook Visits Europe Ahead of Brussels Privacy Conference