This morning Apple introduced new MacBook Pros with a refreshed keyboard, upgraded RAM and processors along with a TrueTone display. B&H is now offering pre-orders on all of today’s new announcements with the added benefit of no tax at the time of purchase for customers outside of New York or New Jersey. Remember, this perk is coming to an end in the near future, so it may be worth avoiding the added tax for a few months until your bill comes in April. You can see all of the listings down below.
- Next story 2018 MacBook Pro Models With Touch Bar Support 'Hey Siri'
- Previous story The Most Expensive and Powerful MacBook Pro Now Costs $6,898
Popular News this month
- Massive Fitbit Charge 3 Leak Shows Touchscreen and Swim-Proof Design
- Your favorite Twitter clients are about to get less useful
- iOS 12 Beta 8: Everything New in the Latest Beta
- Apple Expands Transit Directions in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and Michigan
- Glimpse the inside of Apple’s gargantuan Arizona data center
- Hands-On: Ring's iPhone-ready, self-running Spotlight Cam Solar
- Mac: How to customize your Safari toolbar
- Review: iOttie’s iON wireless chargers are versatile options that can charge more than just your iPhone
- Apple runs afoul of Japanese government again
- Apple Reportedly Being Investigated if it Shut Down a Major App Store Competitor in Japan