This morning Apple introduced new MacBook Pros with a refreshed keyboard, upgraded RAM and processors along with a TrueTone display. B&H is now offering pre-orders on all of today’s new announcements with the added benefit of no tax at the time of purchase for customers outside of New York or New Jersey. Remember, this perk is coming to an end in the near future, so it may be worth avoiding the added tax for a few months until your bill comes in April. You can see all of the listings down below.
- Next story 2018 MacBook Pro Models With Touch Bar Support 'Hey Siri'
- Previous story The Most Expensive and Powerful MacBook Pro Now Costs $6,898
Popular News this month
- Every frame of this ‘Shot on iPhone’ video is a stunner
- How to turn off auto-brightness on iPhone
- Google Maps Begins Rolling Out Support for Driver Speed Limits and Speed Traps
- Apple Maps Gains Transit Directions for Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland
- Speed Limit and Speed Traps Features Are Now Live in Google Maps
- Chinese Security Researchers Show Off an iOS 12.1.2 Security Exploit On the iPhone XS
- 5 improvements iPad users expect from iOS 13 [Opinion]
- Apple Shares New ‘Shot on iPhone’ Video, ‘The Lonely Palm Tree, Samoa’
- Apple's Latest 'Shot on iPhone' Video Reflects on Life of 17-Year-Old Athlete From American Samoa
- Apple shares new ‘Shot on iPhone’ short film about teenage athlete in American Samoa