This morning Apple introduced new MacBook Pros with a refreshed keyboard, upgraded RAM and processors along with a TrueTone display. B&H is now offering pre-orders on all of today’s new announcements with the added benefit of no tax at the time of purchase for customers outside of New York or New Jersey. Remember, this perk is coming to an end in the near future, so it may be worth avoiding the added tax for a few months until your bill comes in April. You can see all of the listings down below.
- Next story 2018 MacBook Pro Models With Touch Bar Support 'Hey Siri'
- Previous story The Most Expensive and Powerful MacBook Pro Now Costs $6,898
Popular News this month
- iOS 13: Everything We Know So Far
- Google suspends Huawei's Android license, forces switch to open-source version
- Download UltData iPhone or Mac data recovery tools
- The best new music, news, and video-learning apps this week
- The best iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max battery cases
- August denies doorbell camera HomeKit support despite user claim
- How to Reset Your Apple Watch
- Tim Cook visits Ellis Marsalis Music Center in New Orleans, announces donation of Apple products
- One wireless charging hub juices up four devices at once [Deals]
- Feature Request: How the Siri watch face could be the ultimate complication