iOS 13 lets you long-press the App Store icon to see your App Updates.
- Next story Apple Watch Series 5 (40mm) Teardown Reveals New Metal Casing for Battery, and Much More
- Previous story How to use Apple's Low Data Mode in iOS 13, and what you get
- Security researcher hacks Apple's Find My network
- Deals: Amazon launches iMac 27-inch sale, save $200 instantly
- [Update: GPS, parking, and EV charging] Best CarPlay apps for iPhone
- Apple notebook shipments grew 94% year-over-year in Q1 2021
- Rumor: Apple to Announce Third-Generation AirPods and HiFi Apple Music Tier on May 18
- Strategy Analytics: Mac shipments up 94% in Q1, and there’s still room to grow
- Cherry Jones joins cast of Apple TV+ limited series 'Five Days at Memorial'
- Lenovo’s wireless charging mouse is what Apple should copy for the Magic Mouse
- Disney+ reports 103M subscribers in Q1 2021 as growth slows
- Darkroom photo editing app adds powerful ‘Clarity’ feature to adjust the details of your images