In iOS 11, even the Control Center Timer widget has been completely redesigned. Now you can use it without ever opening the Clock app.
- Next story DirecTV Now will soon add cloud DVR, live TV pausing, a redesigned interface, & more
- Previous story Amazon Echo: Everything you need to know!
Popular News this month
- Apple Revokes Clearview AI’s Enterprise Certificate After It Violates Distribution Rules
- GDC 2020 postponed to summer amid COVID-19 concerns
- March Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus Concerns
- Apple Watch: How to remove apps from the complications list
- U.S. Carriers Facing $200M in Fines for Selling Customer Location Data
- Disney World Returns Fully Working iPhone 11 to Family Weeks After Device Sank to Bottom of Seven Seas Lagoon
- Mystery Powerbeats headphones score FCC approval
- Review: Scosche’s BaseLynx modular charger lets you create your perfect Apple device station
- EU might force Apple to offer removable batteries in iPhones
- FCC fines AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile $200M for selling customer location data