In iOS 11, even the Control Center Timer widget has been completely redesigned. Now you can use it without ever opening the Clock app.
- Next story DirecTV Now will soon add cloud DVR, live TV pausing, a redesigned interface, & more
- Previous story Amazon Echo: Everything you need to know!
Popular News this month
- Apple car could be recharged by a vehicle-seeking robot in your garage
- New Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box Lets You Sync Your Lights to Your Apple TV
- Apple launches superhero movie sale from $10, more from $5, plus $1 rental of the week
- Apple Funds Corning With an Additional $250 Million For Next-Gen Glass Development
- Tim Cook missing from list of most inspirational leaders in tech
- 2019 iPad Pro leak hints at triple-lens camera upgrade
- New York Uber drivers are being locked out of app at times of low demand
- iPad Pro With Triple-Lens Camera System Appears in Alleged 'Final Design Mockup'
- Apple cranks up Corning investment with another $250M, helping fund American jobs and next-gen iPhone glass development
- iPhone 11 review roundup: Great cameras make for great upgrade