Kuo’s recent report mentioned that iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max pre-orders have been better than previously expected. Furthermore, the report also noted that consumers showed a greater interest in the new iPhone 11 and 11 Pro colors. Kuo has published yet another research note on TF International Securities.
- Next story Shut Your Garage From Your Smartphone With This Handy Device [Deals Hub]
- Previous story This Portable Speaker Is Perfect For Your Wildest Adventures [Deals Hub]
- Apple slows down 21.5-inch iMac production as redesigned 24-inch model with Apple Silicon nears
- 9to5Mac Daily: March 03, 2021– iOS 14.5 beta 3 changes and features
- Review: Fledging Hubble for iPad brings more ports and protection to your tablet
- Poll: Do you think Apple will ever release another iMac Pro?
- Tested: Aegis Secure Key 3nxc is a great privacy-protecting USB-C key
- Win the Apple Watch International Women's Day challenge with a quick workout
- Logic Pros Marketplace: New, discounted, and FREE creative tools to fuel your recording rig
- Review: Moment's MagSafe accessories highlight the versatility of iPhone 12
- How to use the Magic Keyboard shortcuts on the iPad Air and iPad Pro
- This week’s top stories: What to expect from the iPhone through 2023, iOS 14.5 changes, more