Introduced back in January at CES 2018, First Alert has opened preorders for its latest offering in its Onelink smoke alarm/carbon monoxide family today, Safe & Sound. In addition to the traditional smoke and carbon monoxide alarms and HomeKit support, this new product offers an Alexa-enabled smart speaker and is said to eventually bring AirPlay 2 connectivity.
- Next story Why Google IO 2018 squandered AI leadership to focus on copying Apple's innovations
- Previous story How to stop websites hijacking Safari
Popular News this month
- CMV: Apple’s service program for MacBook keyboards only puts a band-aid on the problem
- TV columnist speculates Apple is plotting a major media industry acquisition
- Take executive control of your Instagram feed [Deals]
- Cult of Mac Magazine: HomePod is still hopeless, and it’s (mostly) Siri’s fault
- New lawsuit takes issue with Apple’s ‘brilliantly scratch-resistant’ Apple Watch marketing
- Facebook testing new feature to help you track the time you spend in its app
- Making The Grade: Apple’s biggest mistake in K-12 happened in 2006
- Security researcher shows how to brute force iPhone passcodes [Video]
- App Roundup: GarageBand, Anchor, Hopster Coding Safari, Microsoft News, more!
- Reddit Rolls Out Customizable News Tab to Most Users of its Official iOS App