After debuting its newest smartphone, the Galaxy Note 9 yesterday alongside a fresh Apple Watch competitor and more, Samsung is out today with two new ads in its “Ingenius” campaign. However, in an awkward twist, one of the ads pokes fun at iPhone X “power” after Apple’s 2017 release was just shown to outperform the new Note 9.
- Next story Samsung goes after Apple and iPhone X again with two more 'Ingenious' ads
- Previous story Showdown! iOS 12 vs. Android 9 Pie
Popular News this month
- AirPods 2 in a new color could soon launch alongside AirPower
- Apple Pay rumored to launch in Saudi Arabia on February 19
- Gallery: Natick Mall Apple Store reopens with updated design
- Art of the commute: Dina Alfasi’s iPhone pix are a trip [Cult of Mac Magazine No. 284]
- Video: Should you get an eGPU for your new 2018 Mac mini?
- [Update: New black color, fall release rumors] AirPods 2: Everything we know about the followup to Apple’s truly wireless earbuds
- How to Stop iPhone and iPad Apps From Updating Automatically
- This week’s top stories: AirPods 2 in black, March Apple event rumors, WWDC dates, and more
- Score sweet deals on apps and gear for President’s day [Deals]
- MiniWiki allows you to browse Wikipedia from your Apple Watch with bookmarks, nearby, and more