After debuting its newest smartphone, the Galaxy Note 9 yesterday alongside a fresh Apple Watch competitor and more, Samsung is out today with two new ads in its “Ingenius” campaign. However, in an awkward twist, one of the ads pokes fun at iPhone X “power” after Apple’s 2017 release was just shown to outperform the new Note 9.
- Next story Samsung goes after Apple and iPhone X again with two more 'Ingenious' ads
- Previous story Showdown! iOS 12 vs. Android 9 Pie
Popular News this month
- How to unlock additional five additional themes in Tweetbot 5 for iOS
- Apple self-driving cars are far safer than Google’s
- Apple Signs Lease for Large Manufacturing Facility in Milpitas, California
- Get ‘Cirkus’ Mac and iOS task management app for free [Video]
- Premiere Rush, Drafts, BestPhoto and other amazing apps of the week
- LG Ultra Fine 4K monitors are on sale for $269 today only, compatible with Apple's current MacBook Pro
- Hands on with the 40mm women's Hermes Apple Watch Series 4
- The Best Accessories for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Do Apple products warrant their premium price in 2018?
- Apple Begins Selling Refurbished 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro