Tuesday is iPhone launch day, which means it’s time for Samsung to get in some low blows on social media. This year, the Galaxy smartphone maker is ridiculing Apple’s adoption of 120Hz displays, a feature its own devices have boasted for more than a year.
Samsung takes shot at iPhone 13 Pro, says it has used 120Hz displays 'for a while'
by appleadmin · September 14, 2021
You may also like...
- Next story Flash poll: 80% plan to buy iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max
- Previous story All of the New iPhone 13 Camera Features: Macro, Cinematic Mode, Photographic Styles, Sensor Improvements and More
- Dropbox Gains Video Messaging, Screen Recording, and Marketplace for Post-Pandemic Era
- How to keep a MacBook's battery healthy
- iPhone 13 Pro truly is the Goldilocks phone [Review]
- AirTag vulnerability turns tracker into Trojan horse, fix incoming
- AirTag 'Lost Mode' Vulnerability Can Redirect Users to Malicious Websites
- Latest macOS Monterey beta shows Apple still working on ‘High Power’ mode to boost MacBook performance
- Italian Antitrust Regulator Says iCloud Terms Could Be Illegal
- How to delete cache on a Mac
- Get Apple’s super-portable MagSafe Duo Charger at a big discount
- Native Union Watch Puck review: Ultimate portable Apple Watch companion