The life of an iPhone owner is a truly miserable experience, according to the Android smartphone makers at Samsung. Apple’s big Android rival put out a new ad today titled “Moving On” that attacks the iPhone for taking a few seconds to load a boarding pass and if you’re not careful you might totally get […]
- Previous story Instagram Now Letting Users Share Feed Posts to Stories
Popular News this month
- 2019 iPhone could retain Lightning port, gain hi-res selfie cam
- Apple to reportedly reduce new hires amidst slumping iPhone sales
- Due to Poor Holiday iPhone Sales, Apple May Cut Back on New Hires
- Apple to Cut Back on New Hires Following Disappointing Holiday iPhone Sales
- Forgot your Apple ID email? Here’s how to look it up
- Apple planning ‘hiring reductions’ after slowdown in iPhone sales, report says
- Spotify is Testing ‘Car View’ for Better Controls While Driving
- New iPhone XS battery case works with iPhone X. Sort of.
- Sell your old Mac today and bag a bargain upgrade
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU Pro – more powerful and capable, but who is it for?