Apple Watch Series 4 is now available to preorder ahead of its official launch on September 21. It’s packed with new features, but considerably more expensive than its predecessors, with prices starting at $399. Last year’s Apple Watch Series 3 is also still available. It’s not quite as impressive as the latest model, but it’s […]
- Next story How to use an Apple Watch to monitor heart rate
- Previous story Review: Marshall Kilburn II is a rugged portable speaker for your inner rocker
Popular News this month
- The 15 Best AirPods 2 Tips and Tricks
- EE and Virgin have the cheapest iPhone XS deals on now, which is best?
- These are all the games coming to Apple Arcade
- Some Apple News+ subscribers seeing crashes on app launch
- How to Use the 'Hey Siri' Command With AirPods (2nd Generation)
- Comment: Yesterday’s Apple event didn’t excite me – how about you?
- Apple Announces Instant Transfer With Fee for Apple Cash Transfers, Ends Credit Card Funded Peer Payments
- Two Austrian banks say Apple Pay is at last 'coming soon'
- How to Sign up for Apple News+ Outside the US and Canada
- Apple's services bonanza 'sizzle, but little steak' at launch, needs more details says analysts