A short documentary about the Maldives Whale Shark Research Programme is the latest entry in the “Shot on iPhone XS” campaign, which shows what’s possible with the the advanced cameras in Apple handsets. The 8-minute video is a full of crystal-clear video taken beneath the waves. Watch it now: The director of “Shot on iPhone […]
- Next story Apple Adding iPad 2 to Vintage and Obsolete Products List on April 30
- Previous story Review: Apple's new iPad mini still nails its niche market
Popular News this month
- Curvy wood makes for stunning iPad stand
- Court Sides with Ex-Apple Engineer Who Is Apparently Fighting for Due Credit on His Invention
- How does iOS 13 measure up to previous iOS betas?
- How to reset your Powerbeats Pro earphones
- Multitaskers rejoice: Connect to dual 4K monitors with this tiny adapter
- Bose Launches New Portable Home Speaker at $349, Supports Alexa and Google Assistant
- How to clean your Apple Card. Seriously.
- Taylor Swift-Apple collab lets you remix her latest hit
- Law firm already jumping on reports of high RF emissions in iPhone 7
- Law Firm Capitalizes on Reports Apple's iPhones Exceeded Radiofrequency Radiation Safety Levels in Some Tests