The jury’s still out on whether or not the MacBook Pro’s new Touch Bar is a useful upgrade or a fancy gimmick. But according to recent rumors, Apple is already planning to bring similar functionality to this year’s iPhone 8. To make this happen, the company would almost certainly have to drop Touch ID. Would a […]
- Next story Hype is the Animation Tool You Need To Make Everything You Do Stand Out [Deals Hub]
- Previous story GM & Lyft to deploy 'thousands' of self-driving Bolts in 2018 – report
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12