When you want to move files among your Mac and iOS devices, you probably use iTunes. But Apple’s software isn’t always cooperative, especially if your files need converting. Luckily, there’s another option that skips all the fuss. Waltr 2 is basically a drag-and-drop file manager. Designed for simplicity, it easily relocates music, ringtones, videos, PDFs […]
- Next story If you want a gold-plated 2018 iPhone, you can preorder one now for $113,000
- Previous story Nvidia's Turing GPU architecture includes ray-tracing cores, 8K video playback support
Popular News this month
- Apple launches iPhone financing promo in Australia: 0% interest for 24 months and a $50 credit
- Review: The OP-Z music & visual sequencer with iOS display is insanely powerful, but is it worth the price?
- LoopField, SnafWho, GTA Vice City and other amazing apps of the week
- Apple crime blotter: Near-daily thefts from an Apple Store, and El Chapo-brand iPhone accessories & more
- Everything we know so far about Apple’s streaming video service [Poll]
- The 10 Best Cheap Bluetooth Earphones for iPhone
- Celebrate President’s Day with new gear, lessons, and apps [Deals]
- What’s the best VPN service for iOS?
- Former Microsoft exec joins Apple’s Home division, previously ran $700 smart lock startup
- Pwn20wnd: Jailbreak Tweaks Under Cydia Substrate Now Working on iOS 12