Every year at CES, there’s one gadget that epitomizes the crazier side of Silicon Valley’s “connected tech” smart devices mania. In 2017, that prize may well belong to Withings and L’Oreal’s newly-unveiled smart hairbrush — a device which critiques your hair-brushing technique, and then feeds the results back to your smartphone, via a connected app. To […]
- Next story OWC DEC Attaches To Your 2016 MacBook Pro To Add Up To 4TB Storage And More Ports
- Previous story Pokémon Go's next event: Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter?
Popular News this month
- How Apple has designed the iPhone 11 for everybody
- Feature Request: How Apple could integrate Notes with Activity to improve workout tracking
- The Best Apps Updated for iOS 13
- MiniWiki unofficial Wikipedia Apple Watch app adds ‘Random’ articles, independent language
- New Old Orchard Apple Store arriving September 28 in Skokie, Illinois
- SignEasy upgraded with VisionKit-based document scanning, Dark Mode, and multi-windowing
- This week’s top stories: iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro release, iOS 13 and watchOS 6 features, more
- Access a universe of mind-expanding documentaries [Deals]
- Comment: How to decide if AppleCare is worth the price
- Poll: Early Apple Watch Series 5 users report mixed battery life, what about you?