Need a new laptop but not a MacBook? You’ve got options (and some won’t even make you give up on iCloud). These are the best MacBook alternatives in 2019.
- Next story T-Mobile makes 5G just $15 a month. Maybe.
- Previous story Review: BentoStack PowerHub combines a Qi battery, USB-C hub, & storage
Popular News this month
- Updated Apple Maps rolls out in Pacific Northwest and Midwest
- Apple Hiring for ‘Next Generation’ Media Apps for Windows
- Crafty covers turn your AirPods into a turkey
- Apple releases Boot Camp Assistant drivers for 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Max out your Mac mini with this multiport stand
- Amazon one-ups Apple with free music on iOS
- Apple spent 'billions' on revamped Maps service
- The best accessories for your new 16-inch MacBook Pro
- How to highlight text and add post-its in Safari
- Massive Android flaw left Camera app vulnerable to hijackers