Apple isn’t into Easter Eggs in the way that it once was. But in its two-minute supercut rundown of this week’s iPhone 11 event, it includes an amusing one. On six frames of the video, there’s a flashed image that suspiciously resembles Microsoft’s dreaded “Blue Screen of Death.” But while a swipe at Microsoft would […]
- Next story Which Color iPhone 11 Should You Buy – Black, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, or (Product) RED?
- Previous story Mad Money host thinks big winner of iPhone 11 will be… Instagram?
Popular News this month
- Apple Revokes Clearview AI’s Enterprise Certificate After It Violates Distribution Rules
- GDC 2020 postponed to summer amid COVID-19 concerns
- March Game Developers Conference Postponed Due to Coronavirus Concerns
- Apple Watch: How to remove apps from the complications list
- U.S. Carriers Facing $200M in Fines for Selling Customer Location Data
- Disney World Returns Fully Working iPhone 11 to Family Weeks After Device Sank to Bottom of Seven Seas Lagoon
- Mystery Powerbeats headphones score FCC approval
- Review: Scosche’s BaseLynx modular charger lets you create your perfect Apple device station
- EU might force Apple to offer removable batteries in iPhones
- FCC fines AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile $200M for selling customer location data