Apple isn’t into Easter Eggs in the way that it once was. But in its two-minute supercut rundown of this week’s iPhone 11 event, it includes an amusing one. On six frames of the video, there’s a flashed image that suspiciously resembles Microsoft’s dreaded “Blue Screen of Death.” But while a swipe at Microsoft would […]
- Next story Which Color iPhone 11 Should You Buy – Black, White, Yellow, Green, Purple, or (Product) RED?
- Previous story Mad Money host thinks big winner of iPhone 11 will be… Instagram?
Popular News this month
- This week’s top stories: 16-inch MacBook Pro is here, Disney+ debuts, Apple Research app, more
- Review: Mophie Juice Pack Access gives your iPhone extra life when you need it
- Comment: Apple should add a secure iCloud Drive folder with Face ID and Touch ID support
- Pick up a full kit of MFi-certified charging gear for $25 [Deals]
- 16-inch MacBook Pro is here at last! [Cult of Mac Magazine 323]
- Sayonara Wild Hearts is Apple Arcade’s wildest ride [Review]
- 16-inch MacBook Pro beats predecessors by overcoming thermal throttling
- Cortana iOS app to go dark in Australia, UK, Canada on January 31
- Hands-on with the world’s smallest 100W GaN USB-C charger from Hyper [Video]
- Ex-Apple executives take aim at datacenter processor market