A simple USB-C to USB-A adapter might be the most useful iPad Pro dongle you can buy. Here’s why the Anker USB-C adapter is so damn handy.
- Next story macOS Catalina 10.15.2 goes into beta testing
- Previous story Colorful canvas brings fresh new look to Apple Watch [Review]
Popular News this month
- WWDC app is now called the ‘Apple Developer’ app
- Samsung wants to follow Apple in building a giant services business
- Controversial light-blocking iPhone billboard removed from window
- Facebook Whale is a brand-new app for … making memes?
- European Commission is only just getting started with tech giants
- 16-inch MacBook Pro Comes with a New ‘Lid Angle Sensor’
- Updated Apple Maps rolls out in Pacific Northwest and Midwest
- Apple Hiring for ‘Next Generation’ Media Apps for Windows
- Crafty covers turn your AirPods into a turkey
- Apple releases Boot Camp Assistant drivers for 16-inch MacBook Pro