April 17, 1977: The Apple II debuts at the West Coast Computer Faire, positioning Apple at the forefront of the looming personal computer revolution. The company’s first mass-market computer, the Apple II boasts an attractively machined case designed by Jerry Manock (who will later design the first Macintosh), plus a keyboard, BASIC compatibility and color […]
- Next story Steve Wozniak Believes Apple Will Still Be Around in 2075
- Previous story Apple Watch workouts to Pokémon Go: What you need to beat the summer heat!
- Apple TV+ Hit 'Ted Lasso' Wins Critics Choice Award for Best Comedy Series
- Leaked image allegedly shows new Apple Pencil with glossy design
- Apple augmented reality devices could help shape all future computers
- UK increases contactless payment limit, but little Apple Pay impact
- Apple slows down 21.5-inch iMac production as redesigned 24-inch model with Apple Silicon nears
- 9to5Mac Daily: March 03, 2021– iOS 14.5 beta 3 changes and features
- Review: Fledging Hubble for iPad brings more ports and protection to your tablet
- Poll: Do you think Apple will ever release another iMac Pro?
- Tested: Aegis Secure Key 3nxc is a great privacy-protecting USB-C key
- Win the Apple Watch International Women's Day challenge with a quick workout