Ultimate Ears upped the ante on its Bluetooth speaker lineup Tuesday, unveiling the ginormous new Hyperboom. The 13-pound block-rocker comes with features that make it seem like the perfect party speaker. But the $399 price tag might bust your beer budget. The speaker “gets any party going with its supermassive sound, extreme bass, a wide […]
- Next story 802.11ay Wi-Fi rumored for 'iPhone 12,' wireless charging for 'AirTag'
- Previous story Remembering Steve Jobs on what would be his 65th birthday
Popular News this month
- Tile: Apple’s Anti-Competitive Behavior Has ‘Gotten Worse, Not Better’
- Supposed 'iPhone 9' leak again suggests handset will share design with iPhone 8
- How to use Ethernet with iPad over USB-C or Lightning
- Roundup: Best kid focused apps and podcasts to help with social distancing
- Tile Claims Apple's Anticompetitive Behavior Has 'Gotten Worse, Not Better'
- Apple offers subsidies for Authorized Service Provider pick-up, dropoff repairs
- U.S. census employees will trade paper forms for 500,000 iPhone 8 handsets this year
- Apple's anticompetitive behavior has 'gotten worse,' Tile tells congressional panel
- These MacBooks will hit Apple’s dreaded ‘vintage and obsolete’ list soon
- Apple resorts to video calls with factory workers to prevent 'iPhone 12' delays