Vine, the viral six-second video sharing app may be making a return, at least in some fashion. Don Hofmann, Vine cofounder and former CEO, announced in a series of tweets this afternoon that he is beginning work on a “follow-up” to the popular service, which Twitter acquired in 2012 and shut down last summer.
- Next story Apple's next NeXT: how buying Beats launched a sneak attack on the future of sound
- Previous story Qualcomm brandishes Palm patents against Apple, seeks ITC ban on iPhone 8 and iPhone X
- Apple releases updates for Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Motion, and Compressor for Mac
- New Apple Pencil could have colour tapping tip
- Wooden you love this sweet MagSafe charger for iPhone?
- Lawsuit over refurbished Apple service replacements heading to trial in August
- Jay Blahnik offers rare look behind the scenes of the Apple Fitness+ studios
- Best Lightning cables for iPhone or iPad 2020
- Flip through puzzles in Sp!ng on Apple Arcade
- Leading big tech critic Tim Wu tapped to help shape US competition policy
- All the Apps That Support Apple's Spatial Audio Feature
- HomeKit Weekly: How iOS 15 can take HomeKit to the next level